Mavuradonha Wilderness, Kopje Tops Bush Camp
Accommodation in stone-built chalets with thatch roof, each with private shower bathroom, hot water heated by wood fire boiler. Shared twin/double with single supplement option. Bed linen and towels supplied. Wholesome meals, home- cooked on bush-kitchen fire. True bush living, no electricity, no cell phone or internet signal.
Relax at day’s end by a glowing fire under brilliant stars of the African night sky.
April 9 – 23: 14 nights in the Mavuradonha Wilderness at Kopje Tops Bush Camp
(Hike option for non-riders)
Optional Add-on Adventures:
April 23 – 27: Zambezi River Canoeing Safari with Natureways.
Wildlife Encounter & Mana Pools National Park.
April 29 – May 4. Harare International Festival of the Arts, Harare.
- Indigenous rock painting and sacred sites.
- Tracking zebra, elephants, and antelope species.
- Tingwa River pools, crossings, waterfalls.
- Raphia Palms Botanical Reserve.
- Traditional uses of native flora.
- Chingorongosi village & community tribal lands.
- Money for Honey Project. Siya Lima School.
- Tengenenge Artisan Community, origination of Shona stone sculpture.
April 8 Arrival in Harare.
Borrowdale Country Manor.
April 9 >> Mavuradonha Wilderness.
Arrive Kopje Tops Bush Camp. 14 nights in Kopje Tops Bush Camp.
April 23 >> Depart Mavuradonha Wildnerness.
Overnight in Makuti. Clouds End Hotel.
April 24 >> Set off on Natureways Tamarind Canoeing Camping Safari.
4 days/3 nights.
April 27 >> Depart Mana Pools for Harare.
Borrowdale Country Manor.
April 29 >> Opening night of Harare International Festival of the Arts.
Mavuradonah Wilderness & Cultural Experience.
- 14 nights / $3120 US *
- All-inclusive: horses, guides, accommodation, meals, return transport from Harare. *Includes wilderness conservation fee.
Natureways Tamarind Canoeing Safari.
- 5 days/4 nights. $1250 US
- All-‐inclusive: Zambezi River camping trip, including first night Makuti hotel, return transport to Harare.
Mavuradonha & Tamerind combined. $4370 US
Additional costs not included:
- Accommodation & meals in Harare.
- Alcoholic drinks. April 23 Lunch & Dinner.
- Airport transfers in Harare. $40 one way.
- Entrance fees to Mana Pools National Park. Approx $100.
- Single supplement in Kopje Tops Bush Camp. Additional $90/night.
- Harare Int’l. Festival of the Arts tickets.
- Visitor’s Visa for Zimbabwe: $75 US at airport entry, or $100 Cdn in advance from Zimbabwe Embassy, Ottawa Canada, or your home country.
* Minimum 2 guests. Maximum 8 guests.
** Easter prime rate waived for this itinerary.
*** Shorter stays at Kopje Tops Camp may be arranged, minimum of 10 nights at this special discounted price, $210 per person/per night.
All transport within Zimbabwe is on the ground – ideal for seeing landscape & culture close-‐up.
For guests who prefer a high-‐end fully supported canoe safari or tented camp on the Zambezi River, the Natureways Odyssey Safaris are an option.